The National Child Protection and Welfare Social Work Conference Committee does not share information about event delegates with third parties. The information gathered is used primarily to support and verify registration and to notify you of any future event and conferences organised and run by the Committee.
Collection of Information
We collect information when you register for an event and/or submit an abstract. The types of information we collect include your name, email address, mailing address, workplace, dietary needs and special needs requirements. You can modify your information by logging onto your Ex Ordo (Conference Management Software) account.
Use of Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
• To manage the registration process
• To respond to any comments or questions from you
• To send you updates and administrative messages
• To maintain CPD (continual professional development) lists
• To assist in the evaluation process
• To send you information about future events
Sharing of information
The information you provide will not be shared with third parties, other than activities that relate to the management and payment systems connected with conference registration.
Storage of Information
Questions or Comments
If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org.